Friday, February 25, 2011

New, great resource

Ladies:

I'm excited to tell you about a new Biblical resource that I have found ever convenient and helpful. Also, you will be glad to know that this is not a huge book, like many Biblical resources tend to be. The book I am referring to is entitled, Nelson's Biblical Cyclopedic Index. You might be wondering what a Cyclopedic Index is, like I did! It is basically a concordance, topical Bible and Bible dictionary all in one book. You will also be glad to know that there are word study tools included, as well. Recently, after reading John McArthur's new book entitled, SLAVE, I took the Cyclopedic Index to see what it listed under the topic "slave". There I found, not only a definition, but all the references to slave arranged under topical headings, such as, Rights of slaves, Privileges of slaves, State of slaves under Christianity, Means of acquiring slaves, etc.... The listing was very comprehensive, easy to use, and had a very readable font. I have fallen in love with this resource and I think that you will too. The next time you are at your Christian bookstore, get a copy. You'll be amazed how often you will turn to use it! In case you can't tell, I highly recommend this resource!

No comments:

Post a Comment